- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0021-14 Rev
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- TSB: Some 2012 ? 2014 model year Tacoma vehicles equipped with the A340 automatic transmission may exhibit a shudder condition on deceleration at approximately 20 mph after the vehicle has cold soaked. The Engine Control Module/ECM (SAE term: Powertrain Control Module/PCM) logic has been modified to reduce the possibility of this condition occurring. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.