- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 11 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0026-15_Rev
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE June 8, 2018 Rev2: ? Applicability has been updated to exclude 2016 ? 2017 model year Tacoma vehicles. ? The Repair Procedure section has been updated. May 15, 2017 Rev1: ? Applicability has been updated to include 2016 ? 2017 model year Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles. ? The Introduction section has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Some 2004 ? 2017 model year 4Runner vehicles, 2007 ? 2014 model year FJ Cruiser vehicles, and 2005 ? 2015 model year Tacoma vehicles equipped with part-time 4WD may exhibit a cyclical groaning or grinding noise coming from the front differential in 2WD that goes away when operated in 4WD. This noise can be addressed by replacing the needle bearing on the left side of the front differential. Refer to the Repair Procedure for needle bearing roller replacement instructions.
Click a tab for more information.