- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0026-15
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: Some 2004 - 2015 model year Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, and 4Runner vehicles may exhibit a cyclical grinding or groaning noise coming from the front differential in 2WD that goes away when operated in 4WD. This noise can be addressed by replacing the needle bearing on the left side of the front differential. Refer to the Repair Procedure for Needle Bearing Roller replacement instructions.
Click a tab for more information.