- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0170-16_Rev
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE January 22, 2018 Rev1: ? Applicability has been updated to include 2016 - 2017 model year Tacoma vehicles. ? The Warranty Information, Parts Information, and Repair Procedure sections have been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Some 2012 - 2017 model year Tacoma vehicles may exhibit a reed/buzz type wind noise from the LH and/or RH front door when driving in high cross-wind areas. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.