- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0233-17_Rev
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE September 20, 2017 Rev1: The Warranty Information section has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Some 2012 ? 2015 model year Tacoma vehicles may exhibit rust spots on the B-pillar and/or C-pillar (double cab only) area on either or both driver and passenger side. Repairing/repainting and installation of paint protective films in the affected areas will be required to address this condition. The paint repair may need to be sublet to a body shop. Share this Service Bulletin information with your sublet body shop.
Click a tab for more information.