- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 2 days ago
- August 17: Toyota Camry Recall Will Repair Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 13 days ago
- August 1: Weight Labels Cause Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Recall Issued For 7,200 Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
Toyota Recall J16/J06: Brake Master Cylinder Seal May Be Damaged
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Reduced brake performance can lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Toyota Tacoma vehicles. Improper machining of the brake master cylinder may result in internal damage of one of the seals, affecting brake performance.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake master cylinder, free of charge. The recall began January 28, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's numbers for this recall are J16/J06.
Click a tab for more information.