- March 24: Toyota Camry and Avalon Hybrids Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 0 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 20 days ago
- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 74 days ago
Toyota Recall J16/J06: Brake Master Cylinder Seal May Be Damaged
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Reduced brake performance can lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Toyota Tacoma vehicles. Improper machining of the brake master cylinder may result in internal damage of one of the seals, affecting brake performance.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake master cylinder, free of charge. The recall began January 28, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's numbers for this recall are J16/J06.
Click a tab for more information.