- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 6 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 41 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 46 days ago
Toyota Recall J16/J06: Brake Master Cylinder Seal May Be Damaged
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Reduced brake performance can lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Toyota Tacoma vehicles. Improper machining of the brake master cylinder may result in internal damage of one of the seals, affecting brake performance.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake master cylinder, free of charge. The recall began January 28, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's numbers for this recall are J16/J06.
Click a tab for more information.