- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 16 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 21 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0161-19
2020 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: Some 2020 model year vehicles equipped with Audio Plus (version 1021) or Premium Audio (version 1021) or earlier may exhibit one or more of the following conditions: ? Barge in function defaulted to ?OFF? ? Limited phone book grammar ? Difficult Hand Free operation ? Abnormal Electronic Owner?s Manual operation ? Music doesn?t automatically resume when using Android Auto ? Cover art isn?t displayed ?Vehicle position isn?t sent to Destination Assist server ? System inoperative after using the return button when using voice recognition A software update is now available to address these conditions. Follow the Software Update Procedure in this bulletin to update the software.
Click a tab for more information.