- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 18 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 23 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0521-19
2020 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- TT: The current engine active test ?Control the Injection Mode? is not operating as desired when controlling the direct injectors manually on 2GR-FKS engines. When direct injection is started and then stopped using the active test, current ECU logic does not turn off the direct injectors and can cause DTCs P017200, P017500 and P0160300. To avoid this condition, technicians should raise engine RPM when changing back and forth between the Direct Injection and Port Injection active tests. Use the recommended procedure below to avoid this concern while testing injection mode of FKS equipped vehicles. NOTE: If the active test is used multiple times without using this procedure to raise engine RPM, it may be necessary to reset learning values for fuel trim and Air to Fuel ratio before returning vehicle to customer.
Click a tab for more information.