- April 14: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Class Action Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- April 14: Government Investigates Passenger Airbag Recalls investigations | 28 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Venza Airbag Recall Involves 360,000 SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- March 12: Toyota RAV4 Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Fires news | 61 days ago
- March 1: Toyota RAV4 Fires Originating At 12-Volt Batteries investigations | 72 days ago
Toyota Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
1997 Toyota Tercel
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.