- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 12 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 28 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 41 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 80 days ago
Lower Ball Joint Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You're going to burn through a lot of dinosaurs while chugging around town, and any rear passengers you may have to carry are going to feel real cramped, but at the end of the day this is a solid truck.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 90,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- under recall, replaced both joints (1 reports)