- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 4 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 6 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 48 days ago
Toyota TSB #DSD_LSC_Dealer D
2005 Toyota Tundra
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS
- Dealer Daily: Toyota has received reports that certain 2004 through 2006 model year Tundra vehicles operated in specific cold climate areas with high road salt usage may exhibit more-than-normal corrosion to the vehicle's frame. This condition is unrelated to and separate from normal surface rust which is commonly found on metallic surfaces after some years of usage and /or exposure to the environment.
Click a tab for more information.