- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 6 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 8 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 50 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0230-12
2005 Toyota Tundra
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Some 2005 - 2009 model year 4Runner, 2006 - 2007 model year Land Cruiser, 2005 - 2007 model year Sequoia, and 2005 - 2006 model year Tundra vehicles equipped with the 2UZ-FE (4.7 L) engine may exhibit a MIL "ON" condition for the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs): P0412 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve "A" Circuit P0418 - Secondary Air Injection System Relay "A" Circuit P1440/P1443 - Secondary Air Injection System Control Valve Circuit Bank 1 I Bank 2 P1441/P1444 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No. 2 Bank 1 I Bank 2 Stuck Open P2440 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Open Bank 1 P1442/P1445 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No. 2 Bank 1 I Bank 2 Stuck Close P2441 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Close Bank 1 P2445 - Secondary Air Injection System Pump Stuck Off Bank 1 This condition may be caused by debris passing through the air injection pump assembly and contaminating various components in the system. Use the following procedure to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.