- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0304-17_Rev
2005 Toyota Tundra
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes Service Bulletin Nos. PG021-88, PG015-89, PG0015-90, PG002-91, PG002-93, PG005-97, PG007-01, PG007-07, and T-SB-0144-08. Service Bulletin Nos. PG021-88, PG015-89, PG0015-90, PG002-91, PG002-93, PG005-97, PG007-01, PG007-07, and T-SB-0144-08 are obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. Be sure to review the entire content of this bulletin before proceeding. REVISION NOTICE January 11, 2018 ? The Supersession Notice has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Vehicle replacement certification labels (the vinyl label installed on the driver door or door post) and VIN plates (the metal plate riveted to dashboard) may be available from Toyota, provided the request meets one of the criteria listed in this Service Bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.