- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 3 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 14 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 30 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 43 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 82 days ago
2006 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2006 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint broke while driving3
- NHTSA: Suspension23
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.