- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 7 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls C-HR SUVs Due to Parking Brake Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper Lawsuit Says Brackets Failed news | 11 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 25 days ago
- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 34 days ago
2007 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2007 Tundra drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- jolts when coming to a stop3
- axle bearing went1
- CV axle failure1
- thumping noise in front end1
- NHTSA: Power Train27
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.