- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 40 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
2007 Toyota Tundra
2007 Toyota Tundra Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- jolts when coming to a stop3
- axle bearing went1
- CV axle failure1
- thumping noise in front end1
- NHTSA: Power Train28
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.