- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 15 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 18 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 21 days ago
2007 Toyota Tundra
2007 Toyota Tundra Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Jolts When Coming To A Stop3
- Axle Bearing Went1
- CV Axle Failure1
- Thumping Noise In Front End1
- NHTSA: Power Train32
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.