- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 21 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 35 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 41 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 42 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 51 days ago
2007 Toyota Tundra
2007 Toyota Tundra Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Jolts When Coming To A Stop3
- Axle Bearing Went1
- CV Axle Failure1
- Thumping Noise In Front End1
- NHTSA: Power Train32
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.