- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 11 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 50 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 57 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 60 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 62 days ago
2007 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2007 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking/piston slap when cold5
- secondary air pump stuck5
- air injection pump failure3
- air valve in intake sticks1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- water pump stopped working1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control43
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal15
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.