- December 15: Toyota Tacoma Recall Issued To Replace Master Cylinders recalls | 1 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 1 days ago
- December 14: Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX 570s Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 25 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 39 days ago
Toyota Recall : Front Propeller Shaft
2010 Toyota Tundra
This may result in a loss of vehicle control increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010 Tundra vehicles with four wheel drive, there is a possibility that an improper weld exists at the union of the propeller shaft and yoke. Due to this improper weld, this joint may separate and the separated shaft may come into contact with the road surface.
- Dealers will replace the front propeller shaft free or charge. The safety recall began on March 19, 2010. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.