- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 20 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 25 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 31 days ago
Toyota Recall : Front Propeller Shaft
2010 Toyota Tundra
This may result in a loss of vehicle control increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010 Tundra vehicles with four wheel drive, there is a possibility that an improper weld exists at the union of the propeller shaft and yoke. Due to this improper weld, this joint may separate and the separated shaft may come into contact with the road surface.
- Dealers will replace the front propeller shaft free or charge. The safety recall began on March 19, 2010. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.