- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 2 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 12 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 41 days ago
Toyota Recall : Front Propeller Shaft
2010 Toyota Tundra
This may result in a loss of vehicle control increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010 Tundra vehicles with four wheel drive, there is a possibility that an improper weld exists at the union of the propeller shaft and yoke. Due to this improper weld, this joint may separate and the separated shaft may come into contact with the road surface.
- Dealers will replace the front propeller shaft free or charge. The safety recall began on March 19, 2010. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.