- August 18: $242.1 Million Awarded in Lexus ES 300 Seatback Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 5 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 19 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 55 days ago
Toyota Recall : Front Propeller Shaft
2010 Toyota Tundra
This may result in a loss of vehicle control increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010 Tundra vehicles with four wheel drive, there is a possibility that an improper weld exists at the union of the propeller shaft and yoke. Due to this improper weld, this joint may separate and the separated shaft may come into contact with the road surface.
- Dealers will replace the front propeller shaft free or charge. The safety recall began on March 19, 2010. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.