- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 47 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
Toyota Recall : Front Propeller Shaft
2010 Toyota Tundra
This may result in a loss of vehicle control increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010 Tundra vehicles with four wheel drive, there is a possibility that an improper weld exists at the union of the propeller shaft and yoke. Due to this improper weld, this joint may separate and the separated shaft may come into contact with the road surface.
- Dealers will replace the front propeller shaft free or charge. The safety recall began on March 19, 2010. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.