- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Toyota TSB #F0A_LSC_Region L
2014 Toyota Tundra
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM)
- Region Letter: In certain 2012 - 2014 Model Year Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles equipped with a 5.7 Liter gasoline or 5.7 Liter-Flex Fuel engines, the Engine Control Module (ECM) may set a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) if debris/ice becomes lodged in the air switching valve. If this occurs, the Malfunction Indicator (Check Engine) Light could illuminate and the vehicle could enter a "Fail-Safe" Mode (also known as "Limp-Home" Mode). If this occurs the vehicle's power and speed will be reduced, which could inconvenience you and require immediate repair.
Click a tab for more information.