- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 14 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 29 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0161-16
2014 Toyota Tundra
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:DOOR
- TSB: Some 2008 ? 2016 Sequoia and 2007 ? 2017 model year Tundra vehicles may exhibit a loud popping noise when operating the front doors. Noise is due to a fracture/crack in the plastic over mold of the door check arm by the pivot area. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition. NOTE If the vehicle is being repaired due to damage resulting from an accident, this Service Bulletin and part numbers listed do NOT apply. Follow normal parts order and Repair Procedures.
Click a tab for more information.