- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0404-16
2014 Toyota Tundra
Affected Component: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL:AUTOMATIC (ASC)
- TT: Some 13-17MY Tundra vehicles may exhibit a vibration/pulsation during light to hard braking. The vibration/pulsation feeling can be described as being felt in any combination of the following: Steering wheel, brake pedal, seat, and entire vehicle. This condition is felt over a large range of speed, unlike drive shaft and wheel balance concerns.
Click a tab for more information.