- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 14 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 29 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZH3_Toyota POL17
2014 Toyota Tundra
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- Warranty Policy Bulletin: Toyota has received a number of reports regarding the outside door handles on certain 2008-2015 model year Sequoia vehicles and on certain 2007-2015 model year Tundra vehicles. In these reports, customers have indicated that one or more of the outside door handles exhibited an abnormal feeling, dragging, or sticking when used.
Click a tab for more information.