- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 9 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 14 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 15 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0144-19_Rev
2017 Toyota Tundra
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE November 05, 2019 Rev1: ? The Warranty Information section has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Some 2007 ? 2020 model year Tundra vehicles may exhibit surface corrosion and/or perforation corrosion on the back of the cab near the lower corner(s) of the center stop lamp assembly. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.