- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 9 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 14 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 15 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0583-19
2017 Toyota Tundra
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- TT: Some customers who have upgraded their iPhone® to iOS13 are experiencing a condition where the Bluetooth connection disconnects and reconnects. In some instances, this condition causes the Panasonic head unit to reboot when the Bluetooth connection is initiated.
Click a tab for more information.