- January 26: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- January 24: Toyota Recalls 155,000 Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 21: Toyota Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Recall For 3.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 12 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
Toyota Recall J08: Capacity Label Indicating Additional Weight
2019 Toyota Tundra
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2019 Toyota Tundra standard and long bed trucks equipped with a spray-in bed liner. The load carrying capacity modification label may have been incorrectly calculated. If the label is followed, the vehicle may be overloaded. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Toyota has notified owners, and provided corrected load carrying capacity labels, free of charge. The recall began on January 24, 2019. The recall number is J08. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371.
Click a tab for more information.