- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 3 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 7 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 63 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 86 days ago
2010 Volkswagen Routan
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Volkswagen Routan
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Volkswagen Routan by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
If the ignition key inadvertently moves into the OFF or ACCESSORY position, the engine will turn off, which will then depower various key safety systems including, but not limited to, air bags, power steering, and power braking. Loss of functionality of these systems may increase the risk of crash and/or increase the ... Read more »
An engine shutting off suddenly while driving could increase the risk of a crash. Read more »