- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 44 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 53 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 59 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 63 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 66 days ago
2016 Volvo S60
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Volvo S60
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Volvo S60 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volvo service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volvo customer service.
If the seat belt buckle separates from the bracket, the front seat passenger may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing their ... Read more »
If the vehicle is unexpectedly unable to be started in the middle of traffic, such as when stopped at an intersection, there is an increased risk of a crash. Read more »