- December 12: Volvo Door Latch Recall Includes S60, S60I, V60, S60CC and V60CC recalls | 41 days ago
- November 24: Volvo Android Auto Lawsuit Says XC90 Owners Got Scammed news | 59 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 60 days ago
- November 19: Lack of Federal Safety Standards Contributed to Uber Crash news | 64 days ago
- November 9: Elaine Herzberg Death: Self-Driving Uber Ignored Jaywalking Pedestrian investigations | 74 days ago
2016 Volvo S60
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Volvo S60
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Volvo S60 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volvo service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volvo customer service.
A door that is not securely latched could open while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant. Read more »
If the seat belt buckle separates from the bracket, the front seat passenger may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing their ... Read more »
If the vehicle is unexpectedly unable to be started in the middle of traffic, such as when stopped at an intersection, there is an increased risk of a crash. Read more »