4.0

1. dealer ordered a new handle, took the door apart (1 reports)
2002 Ford Escape accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Escape:

2002 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Sep 102002

Escape XLT

I had the car for seven days when it happened. I went to enter the driver side door, when I pulled the handle, it came off in my hand!! The other part of the door handle where the key lock is flew off on the concrete. I could not believe it happened! I was able to slide the pieces back on and the handle remained functional, but how often do you hear of this problem!!!

- , Clinton Township, MI, USA