- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Mustangs and Trucks Over Risk of Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 11 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
2002 Ford Escape
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2002 Escape accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- exterior door handle will not open door, very loose2
- exterior door handle came off1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch11
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages6
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.