- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 1 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 7 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 30 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
2002 Ford Escape
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2002 Escape accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- exterior door handle will not open door, very loose2
- exterior door handle came off1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch11
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages6
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.