- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 8 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 16 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 17 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
2002 Ford Escape
Worst 2002 Escape steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking fluid & grinding sound1
- NHTSA: Steering27
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System15
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion6
- NHTSA: Steering: Column5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.