- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
2003 Ford Escape
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Escape accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- key wouldn't go into ignition3
- radio won't shut off2
- backlight for gear indicator blew1
- leather on door panels peel off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical2
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Shield Assembly 1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.