- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 1 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 4 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 10 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 33 days ago
2003 Ford Escape
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Escape accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- key wouldn't go into ignition3
- radio won't shut off2
- backlight for gear indicator blew1
- leather on door panels peel off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical2
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Shield Assembly 1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.