- January 26: Ford Recalls Ranger Trucks After Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 17 days ago
- January 22: Ford Ranger Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in South Carolina news | 21 days ago
- January 19: Ford Focus Door Latch Problems Earn Investigation investigations | 24 days ago
- January 10: Investigation Closed Into Ford Edge 22-Inch Alloy Wheels investigations | 33 days ago
- December 29: Ford Recalls 10,000 Vehicles For Engine Problems and Fire Risk recalls | 45 days ago
Loss Of Power Steering
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Also the base model Escape did not come with side airbags so it received a "Poor" rating from the IIHS for side impact protection. Other similar 2007 models like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V & Hyundai Santa Fe scored far better.
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 112,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- had to replace rack and pinion cost me 1000.00 (1 reports)