- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 18 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 29 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 48 days ago
Loss Of Power Steering
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Also the base model Escape did not come with side airbags so it received a "Poor" rating from the IIHS for side impact protection. Other similar 2007 models like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V & Hyundai Santa Fe scored far better.
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 112,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- had to replace rack and pinion cost me 1000.00 (1 reports)