- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
O/D Light Flashing, Transmission Began To Slip
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 79,911 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 16 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- rebuild tranmission and replace torque converter (8 reports)
- change the transmission (6 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)