5.0

2. water pump replacement (1 reports)
2008 Ford Escape cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford Escape:

2008 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Mar 022010

Escape XLS V6

Water pump failed at approx 30,000 KM. Still covered under warranty. However I was getting some other work done at the stealers and they attempted to bill me for the water pump as well. Good thing I check out the work over before I proceeded to pay.

Not only is the vehicle junk, the stealership is even worse! They'll rob you blind watch out!

- , Toronto, ON, canada

Mar 022010

Escape 3.2L V6

THERE IS A COOLANT LEAK THAT I HAVE NOTICED IN MY DRIVEWAY. ALSO, THERE IS A JERK TO THE CAR. I HAD TO PAY MONEY FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN I PAID $17,000 FOR THIS CAR

- , Wellston, MO, USA