2008 Ford Escape seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford Escape:

2008 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Dec 262010

Escape 4WD 6-cyl

2008 Ford Escape, 4X4, slide with no control on 6 in of snow, crashed on driver side. The frontal airbags didn't deploy, only the side one did. Driver broke the nasal bones, the bones under left eye and the nose need about 12 stitches.

- Louisville, KY, USA

Jan 012009

My airbag does not work for me I weigh 126 they said it can't be fixed it's made for a child I'm not a child. I should of been told this before I bought the Escape. I was lead to believe I had the safety of a passenger airbag. I wouldn't have bought this car if I knew this. I was lied too. I'm not safe.

- Greenville, OH, USA