2009 Ford Escape engine problems

2009 Ford Escape Owner Comments (Page 12 of 12)

May 252010

Escape 6-cyl

I was sitting in the bank line with my foot on the brake, waiting to get to the drive-up atm when my car suddenly accelerated. I immediately applied the brake harder to stop the car from moving forward. This happened on two other occasions. When I mentioned it to my service specialist he said he checked the car and there were no problems indicated. I have a 2009 Ford Escape XLT V-6.

- Washington, DC, USA