- January 26: Ford Recalls Ranger Trucks After Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 19 days ago
- January 22: Ford Ranger Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in South Carolina news | 23 days ago
- January 19: Ford Focus Door Latch Problems Earn Investigation investigations | 26 days ago
- January 10: Investigation Closed Into Ford Edge 22-Inch Alloy Wheels investigations | 35 days ago
- December 29: Ford Recalls 10,000 Vehicles For Engine Problems and Fire Risk recalls | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2012 Ford Escape (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25,511 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.