1997 Ford Expedition brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Ford Expedition:

1997 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jun 012014

Expedition XL 5.4L

As I coasted to slow down I started applying brakes at approximately 25 miles per hour, My brakes dropped about half way, at that time I got feed back thru the pedal, a thumping, which extended my stop, also ABS light came on, is this an anti- skid problem? Front brake pads were changed approx. 4 week ago, and the test ride was good.

- , San Diego, CA, USA