- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2002 Ford Expedition
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2002 Expedition Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems37NHTSA complaints: 88
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 29
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 19
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 16
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 13
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.