- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 8 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 16 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 17 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
2002 Ford Expedition
Worst 2002 Expedition electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies2
- horn goes off on its own while vehicle is parked1
- warning lights go off at random1
- NHTSA: Electrical System32
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.