- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2005 Ford Expedition
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2005 Expedition Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems37NHTSA complaints: 25
- transmission problems8NHTSA complaints: 7
- fuel system problems7NHTSA complaints: 11
- body / paint problems5NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- suspension problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.