- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 3 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 9 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 32 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 54 days ago
1997 Ford Expedition
Worst 1997 Expedition lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.