- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
1998 Ford Expedition
Worst 1998 Expedition steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly20
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.