1998 Ford Expedition suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Expedition:

1998 Ford Expedition Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Nov 261998

My wife and I were hit from a side impact vehicle into our Ford expediton on Monday November 16, 1998. One eye witness said that we rolled over 2 1/2 times and slid over 150 ft. Upside down. We are thankful to be alive. Most of the emergency personel believed that we were to be dead from this accident. Since our accident, we have heard of other Ford Expedition rolling during side impacts. Just about 9 months ago, my wife and I saw an Expedition upside down. We thought that it was just a fluke accident. During our stay in the emergency room, the state patrolman told us that he had seen several Ford Expedition that had turned over during crashes. I believe that there may be others that we do not know about. It is my concern that you may use my report that may assist in your research to help save other lives.

- Apopka, FL, USA