8.0

1999 Ford Expedition accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Expedition:

1999 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jan 012010

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L V8

WE WAS DRIVING MINDING OUR OWN BISSNESS ME,MY,WIFE& SON WHEN I LOOKED AT THE GAS GAUGE IT SAID 29 MILES TILL EMPTY SO WE JUST KEPT ON WHEN I LOOKED AGAIN IT SAID 47 MILES TILL EMPTY I HAVE BEEN KNOWN FOR FALLEN ASLEEP WHILE RIDING SHOTGUN BUT NOPE NOT THE CASE THIS TIME . I KNOW WHAT I SAW . THE GAS WAS ON 20 SUMTHING MILES . NOW IT WAS AT 40 SUMTHING WHAT THE .OH WELL MY WIFE STOPED TO PAY A BILL ME AND MY SON STAYED IN THE S.U.V WITH IT RUNNING. FEW MINETS WENT BY AND THE S.U.V STARTED SPUTERING AND SHUT OFF .NOW IM NOT NO DUMMIE BUT I THINK OUR CAR JUST RAN OUT OF GAS.DAMN,I TRIED TO START IT BACK UP AND IT WOULD NOT .BY NOW MY WIFE COMES OUT WHATS WRONG .OUR CAR (S.U.V) IS OUT OF GAS SHE REPLYS NO IT AINT. WELL I WALKED A LONG WAY TO GET GAS IN A BIG ASS JUG. SO CAN SOMEONE HELP US .TELL US WHAT TO FIX IS IT COMPUTER,FUEL PUMP WHAT IS IT .....THANK YOU ITS DUMB TO PUT GAS EVERY TIME YOU GO SOMEWHERE CAUSE YOU CANT TRUST YOUR CAR...

- , Ladson, SC, USA