8.0

2000 Ford Expedition accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Expedition:

2000 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jun 052005

Expedition

While driving down the road, I hit a small bump in the road. Suddenly my drivers seat starts moving up against the steering wheel by it's self. Also my adjusting foot pedals and side mirrors quit working. I replaced the fuse for those and everything was fine. Problem is I continue to have this problem. Situation is very dangerous while driving. Now replacing the fuse does not fix the problem. Seat is now stuck all the way up against the steering wheel and is not drivable. My problem first started on the same day Ford worked on my vehicle to repair a recall on the cruise control. Ford refuses to help with my situation.

- , Kinston, NC, USA