- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 0 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 9 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 17 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 18 days ago
2000 Ford Expedition
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2000 Expedition seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- seat belt does not retract consistently1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal18
- NHTSA: Air Bags11
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.