- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 17 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 47 days ago
2000 Ford Expedition
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2000 Expedition seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- seat belt does not retract consistently1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal18
- NHTSA: Air Bags11
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.