- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 2 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 4 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 6 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 11 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 21 days ago
2000 Ford Expedition
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2000 Expedition seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- seat belt does not retract consistently1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal18
- NHTSA: Air Bags11
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.