7.3

1. replaced both lower ball joints w/ moog greaseable types (2 reports)
2000 Ford Expedition suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Expedition:

2000 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jan 262011

Expedition XL 5.4L V8

So my Truck starts squeaking really bad on the right front wheel. I get ball joints replaced in July 2010, guess what!!! Its Feb 2011 and the same one is messed up again!!! So I get it replaced and it's still doing it!!! This Ford is the BIGGEST piece of SHITT I have ever owned in my life!!! Also just to mention, the spark plug problem I have too!! 2nd blow out in 4mths!! Good job Ford, next car I get will be a Honda!

- , Dalton, GA, USA

Jan 232007

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5,4

As usual the ball joints on my ford went replaced them with AC Delco ball joints that are greasable would recommend using them to any person with this problem funny Chevy makes a better part for ford than ford makes for ford

- , Northfield, NJ, USA

Oct 052006

Expedition XLT

Seems a bit early for parts that require no maintenance. These parts should have come with grease fittings from the factory.

- , Yorktown, VA, USA