4.0

2001 Ford Expedition accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Expedition:

2001 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Aug 112014

Expedition XLT 4.6L

After purchasing my 01 Expedition, I noticed the door lock button would only lock/unlock the driver and front passenger door. I thought the problem was that there was no remote transmitter! After replacing the remote, the rear passenger doors still won't lock/unlock. Door locking mech. has to be raised or pushed down to lock/unlock.

I figure it may be a bad fuse or relay switch or something... just thought I'd search the net before I started tearing stuff apart!

- , Alexandria, LA, USA