1.2

2001 Ford Expedition suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Expedition:

2001 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Feb 212005

Expedition 4WD 8-cyl

I have a 1997 Ford Expedition, I was driving home through the country, when going into a curve, I heard a pop come from the front of the truck. Truck went into a hard lean, but I was able to keep under control. From previous ownership of a Ford Explorer, I knew what happened. Upon inspection sway bar links had broken....updated 02/11/15

- Bells , TN, USA